Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Magnanimous

Our actions reflect our characters. Missing w/o a notice. Promises made but not fulfilled.
Apparently those forced me to say this today, are mainly christians. Christians? I'm glad I was the one who came across with such christians instead of the non-christians.

Forgive your brothers 7 times the no. of times he sinned against you. Here you are forgiving him, there he is repeating the same mistakes. Just gotta learn to be magnanimous.

I'm not just refering to you but to all christians, let your actions be explainable to God. Excuses are meant to lead you into the wrong path. Apologising makes no difference. If your image has been ruined by your own actions, it's time to reflect on wad you should do from now.

To all christians: Reflect upon your own actions when you read this post, that includes myself.

No comments: